Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:54:26 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATAPI Problem on LAPTOP, resource_list_alloc: resource_entry busy

Hi,

created a FreeBSD 4.0 SNAP yesterday. Made the experience, that
4.0 can't be booted on my Laptop.

Unfortunately the reboot takes in effect after a very short time, too
short to write down more lines from the kernel ....

Could we perhaps raise the reboot time by default to something like
60 seconds ? Or that you have to hit return ? For an installation kernel
this would be a good idea I think ...

Hitting Pause didn't help.
What informations do you need about the hardware ?
I have win95 installed on the machine as well, so I could try to
get some hardware info from there ... or wait until I have 3.x installed
again.

--
Andreas Klemm                                  http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                     http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html