Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:39:10 -0400
From:      Mike Hauber <m.hauber@mchsi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How is 4-STABLE doing these days?

On Sunday 24 October 2004 12:04 pm, Mark Cullen proclaimed:
> Hi there,
>
> I was just wondering what the state of 4-STABLE is these
> days? I have just installed 4.10-R on a machine and was
> going to update it to STABLE.
>
> What sort of changes have there been in STABLE since
> 4.10-R was released? UPDATING just stops at "4.10
> released".

That's interesting, now that you mention it.  I've kept up
to date with the changes by subscribing to the
freebsd-stable list.  As far as I know (and hopefully I'm
wrong on this...), it's is the only way to read up on the
actual changes as they take place.

The only problem is that you'll have to put on your waders
to find anything specific.  See the following link for more
info on the mailing list (link may have wrapped):