Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:14:47 +0200
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@hadiko.de>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i830MG chipset supported?

Hi,

On Fri, 19. Jul 2002, at  3:15 -0500, Larry Rosenman wrote
according to [Re: i830MG chipset supported?]:

> > Quick enough to play DVDs?
> >
> don't have any DVD's to try :-(

For me (P3-M,1.2GHz), mplayer has to drop about 10% frames when playing
in fullscreen mode using SDL with the vesa driver.
So I'd be happy with agpgart support for this chipset...

I haven't started reading linux sources yet, perhaps this is a good start
to figure out the differences between the i810 and i830.

Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.