Date:      Mon, 5 May 1997 12:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Report on DOSCMD

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Jonathan Mini wrote:

Heh. This is what I get for writing email in a public lab -- I never
mention ed the point. Which was that those errors are "proper" -- they
should be there, since the service being probed isn't there. Unless doscmd
become some sort of super-emulator that emulates every strange sort of
protocol ever outdated or obseleted, (got I hope not, some of them were
nasty) we will always see errors like that.