Date:      Sun, 9 May 1999 18:10:00 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Dan Mahoney' <root@DanMahoney.Com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Samba and Browsing...

Dan,
What is the security level for your server?  I needs to be at least user
level if you are sharing homes.  Also, I was reading and there may be a
problem if it believes that guest access is allowed on the homes share.  So
try adding these 2 parms to the config file.

	security = user
	guest ok = no

Also, does testparm give you any errors about your smb.conf file?

-Chris