Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 2000 11:18:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        "Daniel Mahoney, Systems Admin" <danm@firestorm2000.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage.

If you follow this URL to the letter all will be well. And if you use the
following script all will be well as well..  Well. :-)

Keith

http://www.freebsdzine.org/attic/199907/fp2k.txt

UXW="~$1"
FPADM=/usr/local/frontpage/version4.0/bin/fpsrvadm.exe
APCTL=/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl

if $1
then

    echo "usage: $0 username group passwd"

exit 0

else
$FPADM -o create -p 80 -w "$UXW" -xu "$1" -xg "$2" -u "$1" -pw "$3"

$APCTL restart
fi

Keith W.

At the helm <for better or worse>