Date:      Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:58:28 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        klammer@webonaut.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is it allow port to do the CVS checkout by itself?

Exactly, I guess it can be add in the ports tree then. Thanks! Time for me
to add more options and recheck on the DEPENDS stuff. My Makefile is pretty
simple than misc/libh, which misc/libh is more complex.

What name should I put? vim-gtk2 or vim-gtk2-cvs?

Don't worry about your English. I don't write English very well. ;-)

BTW: It would be nice to add CVS stuff in the bsd.port.mk..

Cheers,
Mezz