Date:      03 May 2002 09:58:11 -0800
From:      paulrcarl@earthlink.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disk Partioning

I'm attempting my first freebsd instalation...I've installed Linux (SlackWare & Mandrake) before. I can't seem to get past the Disk Partioning. I'm installing on an empty 40Gb. drive where I'd like to put FreeBSD on the first 20Gb and reserve the back 20GB for Linux.
The partioning software... WindRiver 4 CD distribution simply doesn't respond to my attempts to specify 20Gb or 4500 Blocks or whatever it needs to begin partioning.
Need help.
Paul R. Carlson
paulrcarl@earthlink.net