Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:14:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Peter <peterk@americanisp.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Postfix vs. Sendmail

While we are on the subject of sendmail, what if I do not have that
installed but I have some programs [ie crond] that use sendmail by
default, can I just make a link from sendmail to say qmail/postfix?  Or
would that still mess up/confuse the program?

And just a survey for myself, what does everyone use? and why?

**Random Fortune for this instance of pine**
Sex is a natural bodily process, like a stroke.

--- www.nul.cjb.net --- The Power to Crash!
--- www.FreeBSD.org --- The Power to Serve!