Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dru Nelson <dnelson@pacman.redwoodsoft.com>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the best, cheapest, available BT848 card?

Thanks, but I don't go to many computer shows since they generally
don't have a lot of oddball stuff. I remember going to hamfests
in the 80's and really picking up some interesting stuff. Not only
that, you could modify or fix it. These days, that is exteremely
difficult.

Thanks for the tip, though. I'll probably have to get a Hauppauge.

Dru Nelson
Redwood City, California