Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:41:04 +0100
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sun's Openfirm white screen question

is there any way to actually change it from white because I think you'd all
agree that its not very nice on the eyes and the best way is to use it
remotely but sometimes you have to be sat in front of it for certain tasks.

I've noticed that vidcontrol doesn't like it and says in an inoproperiate
ioctl so I'm starting to believe there's nothing to change it yet.

am I right ?.