Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:11:15 +0100
From:      martin hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thank you!

--jho1yZJdad60DJr+

Hello,

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 09:57:49AM -0800 or thereabouts, Boris Spirialitiou=
s wrote:
> I just wanted to thank you for making Freebsd 5.3 so badly. We changed
> to linux and our application runs so much faster its unbelievable. I repo=
rt
> a small problem and they work hard to fix it. Not like freebsd do they=20
> make fun of me or ask me to give them hardware. Its like a real product=
=20
> this linux!

   Nice to hear that you've found for what you have been looking for :).
   Just three things:

   1.) Maybe you could try to fix that problem (if it was really small)
   by yourself. Maybe you could be more regardful to others and their
   time.

   2.) Looks like you gonna shit on linux when something larger will
   emerge, and it will, and there will be noone to help you. Maybe then
   you will revert back to Windows.

   3.) Don't forget to shut the lights and close the door after you
   leave.

   	Bon voyage,

	Martin
=09
--=20
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--jho1yZJdad60DJr+

--jho1yZJdad60DJr+--