Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:24:59 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Tony Johnson <gjohnson@showmaster.com>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvsup

On Mon, Nov 29, 1999 at 12:59:10PM -0600, Tony Johnson wrote:
> Is there a new site to run cvsup from?  Cvsup1-6.freebsd.org and
> cvsup-master are giving connection refused messages.  Is the trend now just
> to update from boot floppies?

Not really.  There is a cvsup7 now, but it's just another site.  It's
vaguly possiable that you did find them all busy, but I suspect you
have a broken configuration or something is wrong with your network.
I'm currently syncing my CVS repository using cvsup7.

-- Brooks

--
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one"