Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 2015 21:01:39 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Building Cross Compiler and u-boot

Hi Ian,

Sorry, I'm sure this is a newbie mistake, but I'm still getting gcc not found.

root@Jailbird:/usr/local/arm-none-eabi$ pkg install arm-none-eabi-gcc
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up-to-date.
All repositories are up-to-date.
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The most recent version of packages are already installed
root@Jailbird:/usr/local/arm-none-eabi$ gcc
gcc: Command not found.

I'm not sure where it was installed?
root@Jailbird:/usr/local/arm-none-eabi/bin# ls
ar      as      ld      ld.bfd  nm      objcopy objdump ranlib  size    strip