Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 01:27:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Cc:        Omachonu Ogali <oogali@intranova.net>, Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 5.0 already?

again, I also think 4.0 is very stable, but read the archives around the
time 4.0 was released. Jordan said that it isn't to be considered
"officially" stable until 4.1

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|