Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 1996 11:21:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   1522 problem.

Hi,
I'm having a strange problem with the 1522 driver in FreeBSD-release.
It is to be used with an HP Scanjet 4C.  I have purchased XVScan to use it.
XVScan used the scanner as a Processor Type device.
After making all the proper devices, if I actually make the mistake of
trying to USE the scanner, the machines locks and I mean --LOCKS--.
Unfortunatly I get VERY few error messages.  In fact the ONE time I did
get a message I didn't capture it. :-(
The scanner and card both work fine under MessyDOS.

Suggestions and help Greatly Appreciated!  Even posts telling me what
mailing list I should have posted to unstead of this one.  :-)

 -Tom Arnold / No relation to Rosanne