Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:40:12 -0700
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>
To:        fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: mail/gkrellmmailwatch2

Fernan,

  My apologies.  This is a timing bug that I haven't managed to work
out yet.  When a port has been updated recently, the distfile survey
may not have had time to ever check the new URL before the twice-monthly
email runs.  The distfile checking infrastructure loses this info before
it gets to the sending email phase so it sends a complaint even though
there may be nothing wrong.

  When I get around to this TODO item, "rewrite distfile survey", that's
been on my list for oh, 7 years now, this will get fixed =)

  Bill