Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:45:58 -0500
From:      "Daniel Goepp" <freebsd@goepp.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Installing FreeBSD 4.7 from ISO image

Couple more guesses for you.  First, you are probably just burning the
image file to the CD in your first example.  If you put that CD in your
computer when you have windows loaded, do you see one file called 4.7
mini.iso, or do you see what looks like a CD with a bunch of files on
it?  You do not want to tell your CD burning app to make a bootable CD,
all of the bootable CD information is already contained in the original
image file.  So I would give up on that route.  I don't know NERO, but
in most burning apps, there is an option, "Create CD from ISO image",
and then an option to select the image file.  In your example, it
appears that NERO will only look for an IMA file to create an image
from.  So here's what I would do:

1.	Verify that Nero can create a CD from an ISO image file, and not
just their own proprietary image files.
2.	Find in their help their process for doing so, and when asked
for the image file, point it to the ISO image file.
3.	Leap in joy when it works.

Hope this helps.

-Daniel