Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2003 05:59:04 -0400
From:      Jud <judmarc@fastmail.fm>
To:        email@edylie.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD native Opera 6.x + Flash plugin ?

On 21 Jul 2003 13:09:35 +0800, Edy Lie <email@edylie.net> wrote:

> Anyone got the above mentioned browser + plugin works ?
> Thanks
>
> Best Regards,
> Edy Lie

I didn't try since I have Linux-Opera working nicely with linux-
flashplugin6 running under Linux emulation.  Previous correspondence on
this issue complained of the lack of a FreeBSD native Flash plugin.  It
appears that lack may have been remedied with a couple of native plugins
intended for Mozilla, and there is also the flashpluginwrapper to make the
Linux plugin work with native Mozilla.  See if the native Mozilla solutions
work for Opera.  You might also try Googling to see about the state of
Flash on FreeBSD.  If none of the native solutions work, running Linux
versions under Linux emulation should work fine.

Jud