Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:50:18 -0800
From:      "Renaud Waldura" <renaud@waldura.com>
To:        <net@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Brian Somers" <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Subject:   Re: PPPoE w/ nat auto fragmentation hack?

I'm happy to announce this problem has finally found its final solution in
ppp version >= 11/28/2000: the new option "tcpmssfixup" (enabled by
default!) corrects the outgoing TCP MSS and solves the problem for good.
This functionality is strictly identical to what the tcpmssd port does, but
it's now included in ppp, so no need to run an external program with divert
sockets etc.

Right on Brian! And thanks to Ruslan and Julian. Great job guys.