Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 1995 10:56:05 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <fbsd@clem.systemsix.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel changes between 2.0-RELEASE and snapshot

Hello,

> >Time permitting, could someone please forward me a list of kernel changes
> >and/or bug fixes between 2.0-RELEASE and the latest snapshot?  I'm having
> >stability problems on my public access UNIX, and it'd be nice if changes
> >in the latest release have fixed 'em.

Related question, I found a bug in 2.0-950112-SNAP m4.  What database
can I search for previously reported bugs to ensure you good people
have not already received a bug report on a particular subject?  Don't
want to waste your time, but don't want it slipping thru the cracks.

						Steve Passe
						smp@clem.systemsix.com