Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 20:36:59 -0700
From:      "Hank Wethington" <bsd@info-logix.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Diego_A._Puertas_Fern=E1ndez?= <dapf@runbox.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Virus Protection software for FreeBSD 4.3

what do you mean by a precompiled package? qmail is a real easy install, if
you're looking for a nice way to have a hotmail type interface, I didn't
find anything precompiled, but the mail-toaster script by Matt was easy
enough to set up.

http://matt.simerson.net/computing/qmail.toaster.shtml

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Hank