Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:53:16 +0100
From:      Jan Siml <jsi@jules.de>
To:        wjv@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mailman-2.0.13

Hello WJV!

I'm using the mailman port at my 4.7p2 systems. At list.org I've seen the
announcement of the mailman version 2.1. And now my question, did you know,
if you've the time to update the mailman port to the new version? This
would be great because of the new features.

Regards

Jan

--
"The people had forfeited the confidence of the government... Would it not
be easier in that case for the government to dissolve the people and elect