Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 1998 23:42:58 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pslmpilots and FreeBSD.

According to Wes Peters:
> The other big difference between the Pro and III is the IR port.  If
> you're planning on doing some development work for Pilot, an IR sync
> program for FreeBSD would be completely, totally cool.  ;^)

The upgrade from PPro to PIII includes the IR port (in fact it is already
on the "motherboard" on the PPro).

The various serial hotsync programs work pretty well. I've tried the
Perl-based one, PilotManager. Works fine.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #61: Sun Jul 12 14:38:23 CEST 1998