Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 1997 06:51:40 -0500
From:      cfdupuis@juno.com (Charles F. Dupuis)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   1.4  Can I run DOS binaries under FreeBSD?

Your note states that you are looking for someone to write the DOS
support for FreeBSD. I am an assembly language programmer, and I was
wondering if you could tell me if there is a book of code on your system?
I have several books of free dos kernels that could be modified to work
with your system. I will also need to how I could compile and link my
assembly code with your code. I also have several books on Windows and
could attempt to write an interface for Windows 3.1 programs to run in
FreeBSD.

C. F. Dupuis
cfdupuis@juno.com