Date:      18 Jun 1997 12:59:16 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@apfel.de>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>, Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new look

John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu> writes:
> > Same for www.freebsd.org; I've been meaning to mention it for a couple
> > of days now.  Cool!  Informative, interesting, and points out many of
> > FreeBSDs best points right away.  I give it two processors up! ;^)
>
> A good illustration the importance of presentation/interface
> design. A lot of people have been saying things like this, yet no
> new material was added to the site.  :)

Well, it was more than a layout change. We changed the viewpoint, from
a Unix hacker view who know what he are looking for to a FreeBSD
beginners or someone who never used FreeBSD (Windows/Linux
users). IMHO a good change, but what does the

<FONT FACE="ARIAL,HELVETICA">
mean in index.html?

--
Wolfram Schneider    <wosch@apfel.de>    http://www.apfel.de/~wosch/