Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2003 00:05:47 +0400
From:      tokza <postfix@sendmail.ru>
To:        Marcos Biscaysaqu <marcos@thepacific.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: D-Link DWL-520+

On Monday 06 October 2003 05:22, Marcos Biscaysaqu wrote:
> Ok.!
> Anyway don't use the Dlink 520 as Access Point has a bug, and crash very
> often.  :(
> No problem if you use it like client :)

Hm, sounds wery useful for me, thanks a lot. Building wireless Host AP on
freebsd using PCI wi-fi card is exact the one thing I want to do. So would
you mind to reccommend good PCI card for building Host AP? I know, it should
be wi-based card, but what's the best? Or maybe building host AP with PCI
card is a bad idea in mind and it's better to buy hardware AP?