Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:08:25 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Allan Jude <freebsd@allanjude.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS handbook project patch

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014, Allan Jude wrote:

> I've quickly switch those back to <userinput>
>
> I used simple logic, if talking about a command in a paragraph, use
> paragraph it is usually never more than a subcommand like <command>zfs
> send</command>

That's correct, IMO.  Semantically, command tags could be used inside
userinput, but that really does not seem to gain much, and would suggest
filenames and other content in <screen> sections would become even more
complicated.

> Also, I just noticed that a bunch of the stuff from my previous zfs
> patch didn't get in (I sent 2, a whitespace and a content patch, and
> only the whitespace one got in), so I've included the updated zfs send
> stuff as well (how to do replication without root)

bcr responded about that, and was waiting for feedback (I think).

> IIRC, this means the stuff I wrote for the CARP chapter last week is
> wrong with regards to <command> instead of <userinput>

...yes.  Fixed.