Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:44:37 -0400
From:      Bob Collins <pineypl@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zip drive

Thanks to Crist and Kent. I followed-up with both suggestions.
I recompiled my kernel with support for the wfd and I checked the config file
for other things I may have missed. I did find something else but it seems not
to matter. Funny how the config file lists the wfd as a device for the LS120
etc. I am not sure I would put both in the same category, go figure. Anyhow,
after the recompile and restart, I am able to mount the zip drive as follows:
mount -t msdos /dev/wfd0s4 /zip

I am now able to use the zip drive.
Thanks again.
--