Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 04:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        kris@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: OpenSSL 0.9.5a merge

Kris - would it be reasonable to support the port as a way to 'tune'
your SSL?  It already seems to pick up the right CPU and all and so
you could theoretically do a NO_OPENSSL=YES if you are a power user
and use the ports.  You would just want the port to drop the library
in the right place...

- Mike H.