Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:34:31 -0600
From:      Rik Scarborough <RikSca@kc.rr.com>
To:        Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Jakarta Tomcat 4.0 port

I am in the process of install Tomcat 4 on my machine.  I will give
the port a shot.  I am new to the FreeBSD port system, so any advice
would be appreciated.

~Rik
* Ernst de Haan (znerd@FreeBSD.ORG) [020316 11:28]:
> Hi,
>
> I was working on a www/jakarta-tomcat4 port, but due to time and priority
> constraints, I haven't been able to complete and test it. There is, however,
> obviously a great need for it.
>
> Could somebody on this list perhaps create a www/jakarta-tomcat4 port based
> on the existing www/jakarta-tomcat port? If so, then please send it to me as
> a diff for the current www/jakarta-tomcat.
>
> My apologies for not having it finished myself yet :-(
>

> Ernst

Ranger Rik -- RikSca@mac.com

Brought to you by FreeBSD 4.4               Joshua 24:15