Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:30:17 +0200
From:      "spc" <spc@wanadoo.es>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Problem when compiling kernel

Hello, I am inexperienced in this of the UNIX, and have installed FreeBSD
(4,8 stable), but when attempt to do a customized kernel, with himself not
to compile it.  I have reinstalled the sources, I have checked the integrity
of the CDs with MD5, I have tried to compile with the options "generic", and
nothing.  The message that I obtain is the following one (with the generic
option):

> Sept 27 8:24:52 /kernel:pid 66564 (cc1), uid0:
> exited on signal 10 (core dumped)
> cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 gor fatal signal 10
> *** Error code 1
> Stop in usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC.
> * Error code 1
> Stop in usr/src/
> #{standard input}: assembler messages:
> {standard input}:2158: Warning: end of file no at end of a line; newlinew
> inserted

Somebody can help me?.
(Excuse my badly English).

Greetings from Spain