Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 12:19:22 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup question

Hi folks,

well, I just ran CVSup via my modem connection, and unluckily, due to line
conditions, my connection was dropped right in the middle of it. I then
interrupted CVSup, re-dialed and started over again. Everything seemed to
work fine, but I wonder if CVSup is actually capable of dealing well with
such interruptions. I mean, is it possible that due to the dropped
connection, some inconsistencies may have been created in my local sources,
or will CVSup just have fixed anything that might have been wrong when I
ran it the second time?

Any hints are welcome.

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany