Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:04:09 -0700
From:      "Brian" <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        "Tenebrae" <tenebrae_bsd@niceboots.com>, "Jeffrey Schilperoord" <jeffrey@littlejack.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spamassasin

alternatively, setting it up single user is ez as well.
Assuming you use procmail, adding lines to your recipe file, and having it
installed is all you need.  It wont run as a dameon, but will instead be run
for each message.  On systems where you dont have thousands of messages,
this may be an easier alternative.
By the way, it isnt very good at worm/virus stopping, youll need another
tool for that, I am using nkvir-rc right now, its fabulous.

    Brian