Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 20:52:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        Bob Greene <rgreene@tclme.org>
Cc:        Alvin Sim <bsd140870@yahoo.co.uk>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.1 and FreeBSD 4.3-S

At Fri, 11 May 2001 it looks like Bob Greene composed:

> Chuck the CD and ftp the 5.2 version instead.  It's swell.

I've also been looking for the *.tar version and have yet to locate
a site that will "accept" a connection. Any ideas ?

I advertise FreeBSD at my work (a Linux company) but have to either
use my Solaris or Linux box to walk StarOffice customers through
problems, FreeBSD is my main box at work except for that issue.

I've tried to build from /usr/ports/ but to no avail.

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)