Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 01:57:48 -0500
From:      "J.A. Terranson" <sysadmin@mfn.org>
To:        Restricted Use Test Acct <measl@sebastion.mfn.org>, "'Julian Elischer'" <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IPFW using DNS lookup?

I understand and acknowledge the point, but there are *many*
of us with redundant connections.  I would trust some of my
lookups from certain servers a LOT more than others.  Either
way, it *is* a valid point which is both well-taken and
definitive (I guess) for my question...

Thanks!

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@mfn.org

so that if someone can subvert your DNS your filewall is compromised?