Date:      Sat, 9 Nov 2002 19:06:27 -0000
From:      "Neil Doody" <neil@mpfreescene.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Maybe isolated the signal 12s im getting to hi loads

Hi, ive found, or so it would seem one of the scenarios causing my
signal 12's.

It is only when all the load averages get upto 1 at least, so when all
load averages are really hi, I am getting these signal 12s and kernel
panics.

Just recently ive been getting cc received signal 11, and if you run
make again, it gets another signal 11.

What ive tried doing just now is stopping things, i..e with Ctrl-Z and
thus far I have been able to do a lot more, and it hasn't rebooted yet.