Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 1996 23:23:41 -0700
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        Matthew Jason White <mwhite+@cmu.edu>
Subject:   Re: Opinions?

He sent me a followup letter lamenting that he forgot to include the
lists in his response.  Being the kind person that I am, I'm
forwarding this on.  I had hoped the thread wouldn't continue on
freebsd-current, but unfortunately, it did.  So I'm including that
group.

I'll add that I pretty much agree with everything he says.