Date:      Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:22:07 -0400
From:      <bob@a1poweruser.com>
To:        <dick@nagual.st>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IPF Firewall Rules... help!

Dick
What you have working is only half of the product. Outbound works
for me also but I have ports 6346, 6347, 6348 and 6349.
What about the part of other internet users accessing your files.
Watch the log and you will see limewire remote server trying to
start session to your public ip address when you start limewire.
Limewire software may not issue error message about remote users not
being able to access your shared files but its is a problem that
only happens when PC is nated on LAN.  Here do this test,  use lan
PC to share files with another PC on your lan.  I bet that will not
work.  Or have friend using limewire try to access your shared files
on one of your lan pc's.