Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:09:07 -0300 (BRT)
From:      "Nenhum_de_Nos" <matheus@eternamente.info>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZFS pool from current

hail,

I have a 8-current using a small zfs pool:

[root@harry ~]# zpool status
  pool: zdados
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zdados      ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz1    ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad8     ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad10    ONLINE       0     0     0
            ad12    ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

FreeBSD harry.tre-pb.gov.br 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #2: Tue May 26
16:00:50 BRT 2009
root@harry.tre-pb.gov.br:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/Core2Duo8  amd64

And for virtualbox on amd64 purposes I want to run 7.2R or STABLE to use
VT-x and amd64 vm's under vbox. will I have to make anything, or it will
just work ?

Kip Macy created a branch were there is the new zfs code, but I didn't get
it if it is in the main sources or if I need to fetch any especial code.

any hints are good,

thanks

matheus

--