Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:33:08 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fun with Apache

         Ok, I've tried all this and everything is exactly the same, even
reinstalled compat3x, forced it to register, blew out all my packages
relating to apache and frontpage, redid them, and tried starting apache
with the apache.sh start file, no luck.  They all say the same darned
thing.  Can't find libc.so.3 even though the system knows where it's
at.  Strange thing is, if I move the libc.so.3 file down to /usr/lib/ I get
a different error.  It's something along the lines of "can't open
file".  Anyone got any further ideas?