Date:      Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:31:05 -0400
From:      Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>
To:        "mips@freebsd.org" <mips@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   The Cavium bootmem descriptors

Does anyone out there have any experience with these? They are used for Oct=
eon chips, for U-Boot to tell the kernel about physical memory at startup. =
I need to synthesize one, and there is effectively no documentation at all =
on the format. Looking at the U-Boot code is extremely difficult to make an=
y sense of. I'm hoping someone has a simple description of the layout I can=
 work with.

Failing that, if someone is using Octeon evaluation boards and U-Boot with =
-CURRENT, perhaps they would run some test code for me?

Andrew Duane
Juniper Networks
o   +1 978 589 0551
m  +1 603-770-7088