Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:25:35 +0200
From:      Vikash Badal / PCS <VikashB@PQAfrica.co.za>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Panic --- out of MBUFS

Greetings,

I have a FreeBSD 3.2 system which panics with out of MBUFS,
the messages says increase maxusers or NMBCLUSTERS.

In my kernel file I have :

maxusers     128
options         NBUF=512
options         NMBCLUSTERS=4096

I have checked the handbook and the complete FreeBSD book but there is no
information pertaining to handling a panic or understanding what needs to be
fixed.

The panic occurs when I run nessus ( 1.0.7 ) and when the attack reaches the
IIS Malformed Extension Data.

I have 64Megs of Ram
and 256Megs of SWAP

Please advise