Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 1998 19:35:57 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pkg_add not working

Something has caused my pkg_add command to cease working (it was working
as recently as the  15th or 16th) Now, when I just type pkg_add it returns
nothing, but if I give it an incorrect name, it says it either cannot find
the file or it is not a package, and if I give it a real package name, it
simply exits as it did when I didn't supply any arguments. It continues to
do this even though I have since upgraded my system (to the 1/1/98 SNAP of
2.2) as well as upgrading pkg_add from source.  Does anyone know how I
might be able to fix this?

Jonathan Fosburgh, wotan@scientist.com , University of Houston Geophysics
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1498

FreeBSD: Turning PCs into Workstations
http://www.freebsd.org
                     We shall not cease from exploration,
                And the end of our exploring shall be to arrive
            Where we started from, and know the place for the first time.
                       --T.S. Eliot, The Four Quartets