Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 1995 12:18:10 -0500
From:      jaduddle@sam.neosoft.com (Jim Aduddle)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   MODEM INTERFACE

Can anyone please help me find a solution of interfacing 144 modems to a
server using FreeBSD?  To my knowledge, there are only two solutions.  One
is DIGI Board amd the other is Eithernet.  I cannot find the driver for DIGI
Board under FreeBSD.  With Eithernet, I caanot find the manufacturers of
terminal servers that connect to Eithernet and are supported by FreeBSD.
Anyone that can help me with any part or all of the above information, I
would very much appreciate.

Sincerely,

James H. Aduddle
James H. Aduddle