Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:12:37 +0100
From:      "Willem Jan Withagen" <wjw@withagen.nl>
To:        "Andre Guibert de Bruet" <andy@siliconlandmark.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Just one local mount frozen....

Sorry to report, but the girlfriend switched the system off this morning.
It is a Compaq rackserver with a lot of fans and they are bussing around here
head.

But since I want to complete one set of tests with this kernel, I is likely to
occur again.
It was already running for 3 days, and will need to run for 2 more days.
Fortunately it is restartable :)

--WjW