Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:32:39 -0800
From:      "Robert Shea" <robert.shea@onlinecables.com>
To:        "Tyler K McGeorge" <treznor@sunflower.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache Question

this is a bit of a rtfm... :(

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/index.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tyler K McGeorge" <treznor@sunflower.com>
To: <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 10:55 PM
Subject: Apache Question

Hi, I'm running an Apache server. My box has two domain names. Is it
possible to make Apache load a different Htdocs directory when one of the
domain names is accessed? Like let's say I have 1.org and 2.org. 1.org is
default. So, when you type in 1.org, it goes to /usr/local/www/data/, but
when 2.org is typed into browser, /home/2org/public_html/ is accessed? I'm
lost, please find me. :P

Ty