Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 1999 14:20:09 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>, Michael Doyle <relyod@co-operation-ireland.ie>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Advocacy

> What about the Cybernet demo disk?

That will require negotiations with them, something which is ongoing
in a much larger context anyway and thus will probably be constrained
by the shape of those larger negotations.  And that's all I can say
about it.

Either way, what we have in the short term is still what we have in
the short term and people need to focus on providing advocacy with the
tools at hand in addition to thinking wistfully about how much easier
advocacy would be if we had a bunch of things we don't currently have.

What Michael is proposing sounds like a short-term opportunity rather
than a long one, which puts the focus squarely on the former camp.

- Jordan