Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:29:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tak Pui LOU <lou@man-97-187.ResHall.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        no name <securifymybox@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LKM problem

Although there is nothing detected in my LKM, I have the same question. I
have the following output:

Checking `chfn'... INFECTED
Checking `chsh'... INFECTED
Checking `date'... INFECTED
Checking `ls'... INFECTED
Checking `ps'... INFECTED

What does INFECTED here imply? I just did an cvs to -current src-all and
did a buildworld etc. Are these "INFECTED" programs normal after a
-current buildworld from R5.0?

---
Takpui