Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:40:05 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Philip Hallstrom" <philip@adhesivemedia.com>, "Stanley Hopcroft" <Stanley.Hopcroft@IPAustralia.gov.au>
Cc:        <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: How does FreeBSD make a difference in a government context ?

I think that you will find that future versions of Outlook are going to be
very different in what their defaults will allow to happen.  Microsoft not
only got caught with their pants down on that one, their pants were lit on
fire and burned right off them.

One other thing about group calendaring - it's of questionable value if
you can't share each other's calendars IMHO.  A lot of these Outlook
installations don't use a shared PO and so cannot share calendars, and
sometimes putting a group calendar in that allows and encourages sharing
can provide enough incentive to get people out of their ruts.